Gay couple

Is there a term for the study of love?

The only real candidate is erotology, which is actually the study of sexual love and behaviour, rather than the emotional or psychological aspects of love.


See other Vocabulary Questions.

Take a look at: Is there a word which describes the fear of Friday the 13th?

See more from Vocabulary questions