One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We have worked together - and with many colleagues - on influenza and other zoonotic infections that threaten human health in a variety of ways.’
- ‘Many such agents are zoonotic and have a considerable impact on agriculture as well as on human health.’
- ‘Pandemic influenza remains a non-eradicable zoonosis, and SARS has made an unwelcome zoonotic incursion.’
- ‘Veterinary services have a crucial role in controlling highly contagious diseases and zoonotic infections, which have implications for human health as well as that of livestock.’
- ‘Tularemia is caused by the zoonotic bacillus commonly known as Francisella tularensis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.