One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We have worked together - and with many colleagues - on influenza and other zoonotic infections that threaten human health in a variety of ways.’
- ‘Tularemia is caused by the zoonotic bacillus commonly known as Francisella tularensis.’
- ‘Pandemic influenza remains a non-eradicable zoonosis, and SARS has made an unwelcome zoonotic incursion.’
- ‘Many such agents are zoonotic and have a considerable impact on agriculture as well as on human health.’
- ‘Veterinary services have a crucial role in controlling highly contagious diseases and zoonotic infections, which have implications for human health as well as that of livestock.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.