One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In other words, the zodiacal constellations named in ancient times no longer correspond to the segments of the zodiac represented by their signs.’
- ‘I didn't have the heart to point out the zodiacal error, that Leo is usually depicted as a lion.’
- ‘Book III consists largely of tables of numbers, whose columns are headed by zodiacal and planetary symbols, suggesting astronomical data.’
- ‘And of the 12 zodiacal constellations, five have become entirely invisible in the most light-polluted skies - and the seven remaining ones are all missing some stars.’
- ‘A full explanation of this is given here, but in brief: the astronomical constellations are not the same thing as the zodiacal divisions used in astrology, and should not be confused.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.