One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The film holds up as a zestful paean to youthful high spirits.’
- ‘His diary, with its daily notations of famous names and places, makes for a zestful record of London's literary life at the turn of the 21st century.’
- ‘Indulge in a zestful evening of fun, great entertainment, great food and great lucky draw prizes at the perfect venue for the whole family and friends to enjoy and cherish.’
- ‘A zestful approach was the preserve of Rangers.’
- ‘His sparky, zestful contribution is that of a player who has started only nine of Celtic's 58 matches this season.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.