One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Denoting goods or services that are taxable for VAT, but with a tax rate of zero.
- ‘It has no VAT repayment claim as the goods were zero-rated on import.’
- ‘Supplies made by these organisations will be zero-rated.’
- ‘Modification or adjustment services in respect of any vehicle intended for the use by any physically handicapped person will also be zero-rated.’
- ‘The farmers wanted inputs such as fertiliser, chemicals, stockfeeds, grain bags, and other inputs to be zero-rated.’
- ‘Taxable supplies mean the value of all taxable supplies including zero-rated supplies.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.