One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It can be risky - and certainly Moncrieff's zaniness would be unsuitable for a current affairs programme - but this is not really the point.’
- ‘Surely this is British zaniness at its very best.’
- ‘It often thinks wackiness or zaniness is a virtue.’
- ‘While rumors of alcoholism and overall zaniness have circulated in the press, I think this just adds to Lula's mystique.’
- ‘While some celebrities look forward to the annual event each year, others were experiencing the show's zaniness for the first time.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.