One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
You (more than one person)‘I don't know about yousuns, but I need a wee drink’
- ‘There is no need for yousuns to be poking the finger at them.’
- ‘See thon big lad that lives next door to yousens, he's a dork.’
- ‘Yousuns get back to your fancy hacienda!’
- ‘We're not to be bribed by yousuns.’
- ‘It's all about them against yousens.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.