One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A young person or animal.
- ‘He looked up and saw tension growing in the sandy-haired youngling's bearing.’
- ‘There were 10 or so tiny younglings scurrying about.’
- ‘Much is also made of how ‘cool’ these younglings are.’
- ‘Not even the younglings survived.’
- ‘Starry-eyed younglings had scaled the walls of reality to enter the Magic Kingdom.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.