One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who believes in or advocates young-earth creationism.‘most young-earth creationists say the earth is 6000 years old’
- ‘Young-Earth creationists tend to believe that the Neandertals were a post-Flood people.’
- ‘Dr Werner Gitt is a leading German scientist and young-earth creationist who is an expert on information theory.’
- ‘Young-earth creationists claim the discovery of dinosaur soft tissue is a stunning rebuttal to the old earth paradigm.’
- ‘Neither we nor any other young-earth creationist we know is accusing old-earth scholars of evil motives.’
- ‘What about those godly scholars who are not young-earth creationists?’
- ‘Some believers are young-Earth creationists but they cannot defend their position.’
- ‘Tisdall is a self-proclaimed evangelical Christian and Young-Earth Creationist, meaning that he believes in a literal interpretation of the Bible.’
- ‘Years ago, at a conference on the Genesis creation accounts, I shared the speakers platform with three old-earth creationists and one young-earth creationist.’
- ‘Young-Earth creationists have criticized the Intelligent Design movement for encouraging a loose reading of the Bible.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.