One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
You only live once (expressing the view that one should make the most of the present moment without worrying about the future, and often used as a rationale for impulsive or reckless behaviour)‘I just ordered £40 worth of Chinese food. But YOLO, right?’‘the YOLO mentality has swept young adult generations’
- ‘Despite the cries of YOLO across the internet, you don't only get one chance in life to do what you want.’
- ‘Perhaps you plan to shout YOLO while jumping into something in the future.’
- ‘Just sit back and enjoy life and plus u only live once (Yolo).’
- ‘I'm tempted to shout 'YOLO' at him, but remember I'm not 14.’
- ‘I love it and I hate myself for loving it, but isn't that the definition of YOLO?’
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.