One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This effect is most pronounced in the heavily yolked eggs of birds and zebrafish.’
- ‘I keep a flock of geese; they eat grass and they lay dark orange yolked eggs.’
- ‘I have seen double-yolked eggs before.’
- ‘The grits were cheesy and creamy, with meaty mushrooms and creamy yolked egg.’
- ‘Females are ovoviviparous, retaining yolked embryos without nourishing them.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.