[mass noun] A fitness routine that combines Pilates exercises with the postures and breathing techniques of yoga.
- ‘Doing regular Yogalates classes can help protect from osteoporosis.’
- ‘Classes range from Iyenga-style yoga, to Ashtanga Vinyasa, partner yoga, Yogalates, Tibetan meditation and chanting.’
- ‘If you're looking for a healthy fitness option then how about trying Yogalates?’
- ‘"Yogalates is a fusion of yoga and pilates," Anna said.’
- ‘"Another class that's just amazingly attended is the Yogalates," Stenerson says.’
1990s: blend of yoga and Pilates.