One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The difference between the return on government-issued securities and that on ordinary shares.
- ‘The increasing demand may be a sign that investors are expecting economic conditions to improve and the yield gap between low and middle-dated investment grade bonds and gilts to narrow.’
- ‘Whatever happened to the reverse yield gap?’
- ‘Tuesday's yield gap was the widest in seven years.’
- ‘December 28 - Bloomberg: ‘The average yield gap between Peru's dollar-denominated foreign bonds and U.S. Treasuries fell to a record low today as the country's economic expansion lured investors to its securities.’’
- ‘The net result of this is that the yield gap has narrowed slightly between Great Britain and the North.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.