One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Distant lights beckoned yellowly, and Gideon moved towards them, his collar pulled uselessly up about his neck.’
- ‘Walking, the fairly turned pianos yellowly softly sweat.’
- ‘The street lamps shone yellowly on the sad, dirty remains of the last snowfall. ‘I should have brought my rubbers,’ someone said.’
- ‘Overhead, the full moon leered yellowly between ghostly wisps of cloud, and the Cathedral bells began to chime.’
- ‘Gideon picked the ring out of his pocket, holding it aloft to glitter yellowly in the sun.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.