One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Pneumocystis carinii is a parasitic, sometimes pathogenic, yeast-like fungus found in the lungs of laboratory rats.’
- ‘Thrush is an infection in the mouth caused by a yeast-like organism called Candida albicans.’
- ‘Candidiasis is an infection caused by Candida, a yeast-like fungus.’
- ‘Twenty one yeast-like cells were isolated from 21 patients. all the Candida strains were isolated by both the methods.’
- ‘Unicellular yeast-like fungi are different from filamentous fungi in that polarized growth is limited to that phase of the cell cycle in which the bud is formed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.