One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Le Passe Colline 2004 Cotes du Ventoux gains extra complexity and yeastiness from being aged sur lie.’
- ‘Lemony and crisp, with a nice touch of yeastiness.’
- ‘The nose is really quite clean, crisp and citrussy, with a little hint of yeastiness and grass, but rather neutral overall.’
- ‘Delightfully easy drinking with delicate, strawberryish characters, subtle yeastiness and a smooth finish.’
- ‘Cedary oak and lees yeastiness give excellent depth and graciously offsets the rich underlying fruit.’
- ‘On the minus side, the dreaded ‘Chambly effect’ of their extreme yeastiness makes them a challenge to drink and to review.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.