One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘So it's wise to keep your yapper shut until you're sure the early success will survive longer than a cab ride across Rhode Island.’
- ‘Part Rapper, part cigar tapper, and part jaw yapper, Georgie jumps onstage and delivered a so-so performance.’
- ‘It is one thing to try to ignore Rush and Fox, pretend they are yappers and you are the ‘real’ media.’
- ‘I served to protect your free speech, so shut your yapper and don't write things I don't like to read!’
- ‘The dog that's in the house was known to be a yapper and did not make any noise.’
- ‘James O Flynn of the Consumers Association of Ireland told a communications committee meeting that we are a nation of yappers and tappers with the highest number of mobile phones per capita in Europe.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.