One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
pronoun & possessive determinerinformal
adjective & noun
- ‘comics aimed at both YAs and younger readers’short for young adult‘contemporary YA fiction’
- ‘Mockingjay is the final installment in the best-selling YA trilogy.’
- ‘YA adaptations have, on average, tended to see a drop of around 55 percent, but there is some variance among series.’
- ‘Ultimate Spider-Man is very much a teen story, a YA comic before YA became a thing.’
- ‘Are books the perfect way for teens and YAs to explore issues and the questions they have?’
- ‘YAs reported symptom severity, symptom interference, and variations over time that were distinct from older patients.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.