One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
pronoun & possessive determinerinformal
adjective & noun
- ‘comics aimed at both YAs and younger readers’short for young adult‘contemporary YA fiction’
- ‘Mockingjay is the final installment in the best-selling YA trilogy.’
- ‘Are books the perfect way for teens and YAs to explore issues and the questions they have?’
- ‘YA adaptations have, on average, tended to see a drop of around 55 percent, but there is some variance among series.’
- ‘YAs reported symptom severity, symptom interference, and variations over time that were distinct from older patients.’
- ‘Ultimate Spider-Man is very much a teen story, a YA comic before YA became a thing.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.