One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
possessive determiner & pronouninformal
noun & adjective
- ‘comics aimed at both YAs and younger readers’short for young adult‘contemporary YA fiction’
- ‘Ultimate Spider-Man is very much a teen story, a YA comic before YA became a thing.’
- ‘YA adaptations have, on average, tended to see a drop of around 55 percent, but there is some variance among series.’
- ‘Mockingjay is the final installment in the best-selling YA trilogy.’
- ‘YAs reported symptom severity, symptom interference, and variations over time that were distinct from older patients.’
- ‘Are books the perfect way for teens and YAs to explore issues and the questions they have?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.