One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Most copiers and laser printers rely on the xerographic process of forming a latent charged image on a photoreceptor using visible or infrared light (via a laser diode).’
- ‘By far the major pigment component used in xerographic toner production is carbon black.’
- ‘The second strategy deals with larger scale faults and capability degradation in the xerographic process.’
- ‘What did they do in offices before the xerographic copier?’
- ‘The same basic printing process is used in both xerographic copiers and laser or LED printers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.