One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The same basic printing process is used in both xerographic copiers and laser or LED printers.’
- ‘The second strategy deals with larger scale faults and capability degradation in the xerographic process.’
- ‘Most copiers and laser printers rely on the xerographic process of forming a latent charged image on a photoreceptor using visible or infrared light (via a laser diode).’
- ‘What did they do in offices before the xerographic copier?’
- ‘By far the major pigment component used in xerographic toner production is carbon black.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.