One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Ten original xerographs by Edward Meneeley; Folio designed by Wayne Adams.’
- ‘Some pictures though original were indistinct, and their xerographs could not be adapted for identification.’
- ‘Whether drawings, xerographs or paintings, Viktor A. Pavlov's works are all distinguished by fine artistry.’
- ‘One unique technique in his xerographs involves feeding a single paper through a copy machine multiple times, adding images to the layers with each feed.’
- ‘After making a one-of-a-kind artist's book, Cummins made an edition of 50 color xerographs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.