One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘After making a one-of-a-kind artist's book, Cummins made an edition of 50 color xerographs.’
- ‘One unique technique in his xerographs involves feeding a single paper through a copy machine multiple times, adding images to the layers with each feed.’
- ‘Some pictures though original were indistinct, and their xerographs could not be adapted for identification.’
- ‘Ten original xerographs by Edward Meneeley; Folio designed by Wayne Adams.’
- ‘Whether drawings, xerographs or paintings, Viktor A. Pavlov's works are all distinguished by fine artistry.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.