One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There is also a subpopulation of subrounded xenocrystic zircons, which are slightly more brown than euhedral grains.’
- ‘Care was taken to sample the middle of the largest intrusion, to avoid contamination by xenocrystic component from the surrounding host rocks.’
- ‘The remaining analyses can be represented as a single population at 603 + / - 3 Ma, but this would be a population of xenocrystic cores within the magmatic grains.’
- ‘Many of the intrusions contain veins and irregular patches of xenocrystic hybrid rock and granite.’
- ‘These are interpreted as xenocrystic cores and are of a similar age to zircon analysed elsewhere in the Anatolide belt of western Turkey.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.