One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A native or inhabitant of the US state of Wyoming.‘Wyomingites don't see him as a local’
- ‘I'd already learned that the most effective tactic when I offended a Wyomingite - an increasingly frequent event in my life - was to take the low road and apologize.’
- ‘Wyomingites feared this could close their head gates while at the same time leaving stored water in the reservoir.’
- ‘Which Wyomingite is a rodeo champ?’
- ‘It had become clear to Wyomingites that more money and more substantial work would be needed to develop their water resources on a large scale.’
- ‘He was told by the Wyomingite that he was pretty much representative of his fellow citizens.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.