One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjectivePlural wussiesinformal
- ‘I've always seen having tissues on your desk as a bit of a wussy move.’
- ‘Just because you do nice things for people doesn't mean you have to be some kind of wussy pushover.’
- ‘As things stand, the voters seem to regard the concept as outmoded, a bit wussy, and definitely non-core.’
- ‘He may look imposing here, but he's actually quite wussy.’
- ‘You'll run the risk of looking and feeling weak and wussy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.