One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Consequently, wrathfulness, horror, and repugnance as such are elicited by the events of the film.’
- ‘Karen King points out that Mary's ‘spiritual maturity’ is contrasted sharply with the impulsiveness and wrathfulness of Peter.’
- ‘I am writing to you anyway, despite your having a reputation for a certain flavour of wrathfulness.’
- ‘Jackson was a fascinating mixture of contrasts: eccentricity and excellence, ambition and humility, restlessness and repose, wrathfulness and righteousness.’
- ‘Their aspect of wrathfulness is often interpreted as a form of great energy usable for many purposes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.