One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Many make the pilgrimage to sit worshipfully at his feet.’
- ‘In the midst of party-style moves, arms reached skyward worshipfully.’
- ‘But Elaine was gazing worshipfully at Lancelot, and seemed incapable of hearing.’
- ‘After giving Heather a look of irritation, Paul looked back at Kirby and worshipfully replied, ‘I want what will make you the happiest, My Lady Kirby.’’
- ‘Adam could still recall the giggling child with soft curls and luminous eyes, who had worshipfully looked up to his older brother.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.