One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But Elaine was gazing worshipfully at Lancelot, and seemed incapable of hearing.’
- ‘Adam could still recall the giggling child with soft curls and luminous eyes, who had worshipfully looked up to his older brother.’
- ‘In the midst of party-style moves, arms reached skyward worshipfully.’
- ‘After giving Heather a look of irritation, Paul looked back at Kirby and worshipfully replied, ‘I want what will make you the happiest, My Lady Kirby.’’
- ‘Many make the pilgrimage to sit worshipfully at his feet.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.