One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Forever or infinitely.‘the long summer days stretched ahead, world without end’
- ‘In fact, most people who finish are those who learn to get up at 7: 00 AM every morning and write until 10 PM - day after day after day after day, world without end, amen.’
- ‘He was who he was, and she was who she was, and this was where they were, world without end, amen.’
- ‘Our knowledge of the riches of the glory of God will increase forever and ever, world without end.’
- ‘We all remember the Dead Boys, the Germs, the Damned, the Clash, Television, etcetera and so on world without end.’
- ‘As Paul the apostle says in Ephesians 3: 21, ‘unto Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end.’’
- ‘Joyce's revision of Dublin in 1904 becomes a vision of world without end.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.