One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Forever or infinitely.‘the long summer days stretched ahead, world without end’
- ‘Joyce's revision of Dublin in 1904 becomes a vision of world without end.’
- ‘As Paul the apostle says in Ephesians 3: 21, ‘unto Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end.’’
- ‘We all remember the Dead Boys, the Germs, the Damned, the Clash, Television, etcetera and so on world without end.’
- ‘He was who he was, and she was who she was, and this was where they were, world without end, amen.’
- ‘In fact, most people who finish are those who learn to get up at 7: 00 AM every morning and write until 10 PM - day after day after day after day, world without end, amen.’
- ‘Our knowledge of the riches of the glory of God will increase forever and ever, world without end.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.