One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An agreement between employers and employees on wages and conditions.‘IT workers held stop-work meetings to discuss a new workplace agreement’
- ‘There is a tendency to get people into independent corporations where they are negotiating workplace agreements.’
- ‘Employees would have the 'right' to vote unions out of workplace agreements.’
- ‘Those people who would have to pay the fee, would they have separate workplace agreements?’
- ‘The Coalition government does not like unions and favours individual workplace agreements.’
- ‘The lockout is an attempt to force its employees to accept a new workplace agreement.’
- ‘They offered better wages and conditions only to workers who signed individual workplace agreements.’
- ‘It does support the negotiation of collective workplace agreements between workers in their unions and their employers.’
- ‘At the moment, under the current no disadvantage test that Australian workplace agreements and certified agreements are measured against, annual leave is often cut down.’
- ‘It is very helpful to see how these workplace agreements work in the structure of the Act.’
- ‘The changes that can be worked through a workplace agreement are major.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.