One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A part of a computer's memory that is used by a program for the storage of intermediate results or other temporary items.
- ‘A method and apparatus for encoding and decoding linear block codes while using limited working storage is disclosed.’
- ‘The acquired digital images are temporarily stored in working storage until they are utilized or deleted.’
- ‘A working storage array may be built to consolidate the information associated with the plurality of database records.’
- ‘Values in working storage are duplicated in each tasks working set.’
- ‘Its primary purpose is to dump the working storage section of a program but may be used to dump other areas of memory or partial areas of working storage.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.