One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The oil companies will get their oil after the US government pays to restore the fields to workability.’
- ‘It requires sensitivity to each country's history and cultures to ensure the workability and legitimacy of the institutions that have to be built as part of the reform.’
- ‘We also need to address the issue of workability, which is a particular issue for ‘adaptive’ women with young families and older workers.’
- ‘I can understand the rationale behind it, although I have to say I wonder about its workability and whether it will work as its supporters think it will.’
- ‘As with other metal systems, copper is intentionally alloyed to improve its strength without unduly degrading ductility or workability.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.