One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If you don't mind the inherent wordiness and static nature of an adapted stage play - or even if you do - there's certainly a lot to like here.’
- ‘One more thing has changed in headlines, apart from type size and wordiness: the language itself, the vocabulary.’
- ‘Unfortunately, the serious subject matter is often jeopardized by incessant wordiness.’
- ‘I'm gonna start sticking the odd photo up in this blog, just to break up the wordiness and give the three people who read it something else to look at.’
- ‘In terms of style, Lyons occasionally tends to wordiness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.