One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘One more thing has changed in headlines, apart from type size and wordiness: the language itself, the vocabulary.’
- ‘Unfortunately, the serious subject matter is often jeopardized by incessant wordiness.’
- ‘In terms of style, Lyons occasionally tends to wordiness.’
- ‘If you don't mind the inherent wordiness and static nature of an adapted stage play - or even if you do - there's certainly a lot to like here.’
- ‘I'm gonna start sticking the odd photo up in this blog, just to break up the wordiness and give the three people who read it something else to look at.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.