One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A puzzle consisting of letters arranged in a grid, containing several hidden words written in any direction.
- ‘The Radio Lollipop crew is equipped with puzzles, wordsearches, crosswords, a craft trolley and competitions.’
- ‘But as any scholar of the wordsearch knows, you can go backwards as well as forwards.’
- ‘The newsletter also has a fun wordsearch competition which is to be returned before the 28th November, with five cash prizes for the winners.’
- ‘Hey, you've all seen wordsearches before, right?’
- ‘As stated I miss your crossword but your wordsearch puzzle is interesting also and one needs a certain amount of knowledge of the fishing industry and marine matters.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.