One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See word processing
- ‘Now we all ‘word-process ‘what was once typed by someone else.’
- ‘Fifteen years later she had word-processed three books without handwritten drafts and created one of the best websites of her community college colleagues.’
- ‘Even if essays are longer and immaculately word-processed, they may be poorly structured and articulated.’
- ‘Nevertheless, readers are encouraged to sue the manufacturer of the computer on which this article was word-processed.’
- ‘This book was written, not churned out or word-processed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.