One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘On the other hand the idea of mental ecology could sort of sound a bit like new age woolliness.’
- ‘In his books, journalism and pamphlets he likes to present himself as a serious counterweight to what he sees as the woolliness and scaremongering of environmentalists.’
- ‘‘This man deserves the award for woolliness in his answers,’ countered Enda.’
- ‘To expose the woolliness of this proposition takes a little bit of reasoning, but it is well worth the effort.’
- ‘You swipe your finger on this scanner, and software then tries to make up for your mental woolliness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.