One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘This man deserves the award for woolliness in his answers,’ countered Enda.’
- ‘You swipe your finger on this scanner, and software then tries to make up for your mental woolliness.’
- ‘In his books, journalism and pamphlets he likes to present himself as a serious counterweight to what he sees as the woolliness and scaremongering of environmentalists.’
- ‘On the other hand the idea of mental ecology could sort of sound a bit like new age woolliness.’
- ‘To expose the woolliness of this proposition takes a little bit of reasoning, but it is well worth the effort.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.