One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A breeder of sheep for wool.
- ‘And I'm sure that once again the wool growers will be the ones to shoulder the losses.’
- ‘It also states, as I mentioned at the start of my speech: ‘In a referendum held in April-May 2002, 96.9% of wool grower respondents voted in favour of winding up the Wool Board.’’
- ‘The association will hold public meetings in Armidale, Bathurst and Yass to find out what wool growers want - to guide further marketing strategies.’
- ‘Branding of merino wool as a fashion image for garments has seen more value returned to the wool grower.’
- ‘They can't afford to be injured, their families can't afford it and, despite what the Farmers Federation might think, wool growers can't afford to lose them either.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.