One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for hedgehog fungus
- ‘There were a lot of wood hedgehog fungi about.’
- ‘The sheep polypore and the wood hedgehog are easily confused with each other.’
- ‘For all edible species of boleti, wood hedgehog, horn of plenty, ‘rozites caperata’ (and possibly a few other species as well): Cut in thin slices, dry in the sun until totally dry; fill in a tight glass.’
- ‘Some species, including the wood hedgehog, are also associated with broadleaved trees.’
- ‘The wood hedgehog is a rare find in the Yorkshire Dales.’
- ‘At certain times during the year a number of wild mushrooms including ceps, wood hedgehog and honey fungus are collected from the woodlands.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.