One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The critique of wonkish environmentalism also echoes several important books from the mid-1990s.’
- ‘He is a wonkish man with a raft of proposals.’
- ‘We wanted to teach kids English, too, but we had to use years of educational research and wonkish arguments to make our case.’
- ‘Human beings are not all motivated by wonkish intellectual policy discussion.’
- ‘I regularly marveled at the ardor and wonkish knowledge Bill brought to these issues.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.