One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There's a story, of course there's a story, but continued wonkiness on the server had me shut out again this morning, so enjoy the pic and I'll get settled down to write here in a bit.’
- ‘I think it was at this point that I decided to love my wonkiness.’
- ‘Again, I apologize for all the wonkiness with the Carnival.’
- ‘As ever, no claims are made regarding quality - you'll find copious evidence of blurring, obscuring, poor framing and general wonkiness here, if you're paying attention.’
- ‘Burrowed within deviant squalls of noise and aural wonkiness, No Hands is actually plying some supremely tight little pop tunes.’
- ‘It's pretty fun viewing, with an additional layer of wonkiness enhancing the film due to the fact that all the dialogue is looped (dubbed over the soundtrack after production).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.