One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Burrowed within deviant squalls of noise and aural wonkiness, No Hands is actually plying some supremely tight little pop tunes.’
- ‘It's pretty fun viewing, with an additional layer of wonkiness enhancing the film due to the fact that all the dialogue is looped (dubbed over the soundtrack after production).’
- ‘As ever, no claims are made regarding quality - you'll find copious evidence of blurring, obscuring, poor framing and general wonkiness here, if you're paying attention.’
- ‘There's a story, of course there's a story, but continued wonkiness on the server had me shut out again this morning, so enjoy the pic and I'll get settled down to write here in a bit.’
- ‘I think it was at this point that I decided to love my wonkiness.’
- ‘Again, I apologize for all the wonkiness with the Carnival.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.