One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Though perhaps in a minority, at this point I am not a solitary wonderer.’
- ‘Wondering becomes wandering in this poem, Olds inseparable from her mother, Olds the wonderer, the mother the wanderer-all of it within tight halls and rooms or within the closeting of the poem itself.’
- ‘How inspiring things were in the slower days, when wonderment was a common pastime as I recall, wisdom-seeds falling on the wonderer's mind from every direction for careful germination.’
- ‘He goes from the beautiful muser to the schizophrenic wonderer.’
- ‘A small group of wonderers stood in the middle of the street, talking silently amongst themselves.’
- ‘After the announcement, Taras approached Duerexme, who was leisurely studying the artifacts near the balcony of the Head Palace as if she was just another curious wonderer.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.