An underwired, padded bra designed to enhance a woman's cleavage.
- ‘She is the face, not to mention bust, of Wonderbra in Argentina.’
- ‘Women's relationship with their breasts changed irrevocably with the launch of the Wonderbra in 1994.’
- ‘It's quite amazing - wondrous even - the effects you can get from a wonderbra.’
- ‘The fitter recommended a rigid foam bra, like a Wonderbra, to a researcher in her 80s.’
- ‘In the early 90s the padded push-up Wonderbra revolutionized the lingerie industry.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.