One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A man who engages in numerous casual sexual affairs with women.‘a notorious womanizer who married four times’
- ‘He has a difficult role, playing a charming womanizer.’
- ‘Tall, handsome, unscrupulous, with splendid curling black cavalry whiskers, Flashman is also a compulsive womaniser.’
- ‘I realized that during your womanizer days she wasn't even around!’
- ‘Susan Sarandon pulls MILF duty in this widely panned remake of the 1960s classic about a fetchingly accented British womanizer.’
- ‘In addition to the drunkard and womanizer stereotypes, this version of "Deacon Jones" contains a direct reference to social class.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.