One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- former term for Cub Scout
- ‘Scout Associations all over the world adapted the English Wolf Cub uniform for their Cubs.’
- ‘In the back of the Wolf Cub Scout Book, there are pages to track which points a Cub Scout has completed on the Arrow Point Trial.’
- ‘In the Wolf Cub program, the neighborhood-centered activities are planned and coordinated by the Den Leader or Pack Committee members.’
- ‘The uniform for the Wolf Cub Scout is the official blue Cub Scout shirt, Wolf neckerchief, and slide.’
- ‘There are 12 in all, and are listed in the boy's Wolf Cub Scout book.’
- ‘The Wolf Cubs received their official blessing in the HQ Gazette, in an article in January 1914.’
- ‘This is the note I wrote back to her, along with a poem I wrote in 1993 - ‘What Wolf Cubs Need’.’
- ‘Camping provides situations for Wolf Cubs to think, learn and do for themselves.’
- ‘Thank you for searching for more information on the Wolf Cub program.’
- ‘Mastering each new challenge with confidence, those who have earned their Wolf Cub rank stand prepared to face new challenges and adventures in the future.’
- ‘By advancing from Bobcat to Wolf Cub Scout you have demonstrated the spirit of Cub Scouting.’
- ‘After a Wolf Cub Scout earns his Wolf Badge he may begin earning Arrow Points in the Electives section of his book.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.