One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
With the intention of committing a crime.‘he denied arson with intent to endanger life’
- ‘At an earlier hearing Carter pleaded guilty to arson with intent to endanger life.’
- ‘The teenagers pleaded guilty to conspiracy to commit grievous bodily harm with intent.’
- ‘That certainly could not have affected the verdict on the wounding with intent.’
- ‘He faces charges of attempted arson and having articles with intent to destroy or damage property.’
- ‘They are also charged with possessing an imitation firearm with intent to commit an offence.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.