One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Dead and in heaven.
dead, expired, departed, gone, no more, passed on, passed awayView synonyms
- ‘Can we experience joy with God in heaven if we know nothing of joy and celebration here on earth?’
- ‘This requires that people grow and receive God and occupy their place with God.’
- ‘Christians have an eternal life in Heaven with God to look forward to.’
- ‘Dr David said Annabel's death was an awful tragedy but the family was comforted by the fact she was with God.’
- ‘His family knew he was going to be with God and they know they are going to be with God.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.