One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Dead and in heaven.
dead, expired, departed, gone, no more, passed on, passed awayView synonyms
- ‘Can we experience joy with God in heaven if we know nothing of joy and celebration here on earth?’
- ‘Dr David said Annabel's death was an awful tragedy but the family was comforted by the fact she was with God.’
- ‘His family knew he was going to be with God and they know they are going to be with God.’
- ‘Christians have an eternal life in Heaven with God to look forward to.’
- ‘This requires that people grow and receive God and occupy their place with God.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.