One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In her paintings she can seem witchlike, devoted to dark causes, even as she compels admiration for her translucent flesh and riveting gaze.’
- ‘Her witchlike magic had even been reluctantly accepted.’
- ‘Some are corrupt and powerfully untouchable from the start, others are mad and witchlike.’
- ‘They were costumed performers struggling against an evil witchlike villain, Benita Bizarre, and her costumed or puppet minions in a gigantic garden world.’
- ‘I always pictured Mrs. Whatsit in particular as being elderly - an eccentric old lady with a witchlike quality.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.