One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In a way that shows experience, knowledge, and good judgement.‘he budgets carefully and spends wisely’‘she wisely chose not to encourage him’‘they nodded wisely in agreement’
- ‘We may think of this chapter and the two that follow as the walls and roof of our wisely built Gospelreading house.’
- ‘This is a book about how to live life wisely.’
- ‘Temporary tensions of daily living do not disturb the underlying stability of love that is wisely expressed.’
- ‘Manage, Budget, Save, and Invest Your Money Wisely.’
- ‘Health is good - a constituent of happiness - if and only if it is wisely used.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.