One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In a way that shows experience, knowledge, and good judgement.‘he budgets carefully and spends wisely’‘she wisely chose not to encourage him’‘they nodded wisely in agreement’
- ‘Health is good - a constituent of happiness - if and only if it is wisely used.’
- ‘This is a book about how to live life wisely.’
- ‘Manage, Budget, Save, and Invest Your Money Wisely.’
- ‘Temporary tensions of daily living do not disturb the underlying stability of love that is wisely expressed.’
- ‘We may think of this chapter and the two that follow as the walls and roof of our wisely built Gospelreading house.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.