One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Each of the four hindmost molars in humans which usually appear at about the age of twenty.
- ‘People who have problems such as infection, cysts or tumours, tooth decay, or gum disease around a wisdom tooth should think about having it removed.’
- ‘A wisdom tooth has been reported facing the second molar, crown to crown.’
- ‘We all reckon the plan is to do a root canal on the bad tooth and remove the wisdom tooth.’
- ‘Which is how I once again came to be in the dentist chair that I had been trying to weasel out of, getting my wisdom tooth removed.’
- ‘Gum disease can affect the first and second molars and the bone surrounding the tooth, as well as the impacted wisdom tooth.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.