A tool for removing the insulation from electric wires.
- ‘Their tools of the Craft are of the practical sort - including screwdrivers, canned air, solder irons, wire strippers, and network continuity testers.’
- ‘We dashed into an electrical store and bought whatever cables we could find along with a roll of insulating tape and a pair of wire strippers.’
- ‘Then I took a bunch of wire nuts and some wire strippers and spliced the severed wires.’
- ‘Cut off the exposed ends of electrical wires and use wire strippers to strip about 1/2 inch of insulation from the ends.’
- ‘The added devices include a pipe wrench, tack lifter, wire stripper, tongs, nutcracker, spanner holes, and a file.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.