One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Financial fraud involving the use of telecommunications or information technology.
- ‘Prosecutors also dropped wire fraud and computer fraud charges in the agreement.’
- ‘May we humbly request your immediate and urgent attention to tell you the story of a Nigerian e-mail scammer convicted of wire fraud in Houston, Texas?’
- ‘They're charged with conspiracy, computer fraud, wire fraud, and possession of unauthorized access devices.’
- ‘If that is a misrepresentation they have committed wire fraud, criminal fraud, and an assortment of other crimes and torts.’
- ‘He will be sentenced for conspiracy to commit wire fraud, computer fraud, and money laundering, on February 19.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.