One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The outgoing winterers are leaving their home for the last year and for them it can be very emotional even though most are very anxious to get home.’
- ‘Also, the Shackleton has been here and left this morning with the last of last year's winterers on it.’
- ‘Two Annas arrived, at the same River Ridge home, after many of the winterers had already departed.’
- ‘The winterers paddled from the interior to Grand Portage for the rendezvous and back.’
- ‘We had more problems in the first two hours of the winter than the previous winterers had all year.’
- ‘It was very exciting not to be on base but at the same time I was so used to being around a small bunch of winterers that not being with them was very odd.’
- ‘Canoes used by the winterers on narrow, rapid waters were about 25 feet long and carried four to six voyagers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.