A habitual drinker of alcohol.
- ‘If we remain faithful to the God of Thunder and Lightning, what can we fear from the God of winebibbers?’
- ‘I think he would have praised her labor of love and, like the ‘glutton and winebibber’ he was alleged to be, he would have dug right in.’
- ‘They called Jesus a ‘winebibber,’ said he consorted with lowlifes, and accused him of bringing the name of the religious community into disrepute by violating the social laws of religious apartheid.’
- ‘In fact the imp has just made the excellent point that Jesus himself was very fond of a drink (his enemies called him a winebibber, remember).’
- ‘‘Be not among winebibbers; among riotous eaters of flesh: For the drunkard and the glutton shall come to poverty’ (Proverbs 23: 20-21 KJV)’